Friday, December 16, 2011

2012 Race Calendar

I guess what runners do is plan ahead.  I want to do my due diligence in this, but not get myself so tied down to a plan.  Here are my thoughts for what is ahead in 2012.  Please give your ideas, favorites, or "hey don't run that one" comments.


7-JanDRC 5K
16-JanMLK Day & Dream 5K
26-FebCowtown Half Marathon
25-MarDallas Rock & Roll Half
15-AprBig D Marathon  (either
29-AprOKC Marathon     or)
6-MayHeels and Hills Half
28-MayAmerican Heroes 5K
22-SepMansfield Clean Green & Lean 5K
23-SepHeels Hills and Him Half
7-OctTyler Marathon
Oct  LateHuntsville 5K or Half
11-NovFort Worth Marathon 20 Miler
29-NovArlington Turkey Trot 5K
2-DecWhite Rock Marathon

     31-Dec     New Years Double

I also want to venture into Volunteering for a race or three in 2012.  Time to start giving back to this awesome Runner Community.

Let me hear from you so my plan can take better shape......

No comments:

Post a Comment