Saturday, January 21, 2012

The #TwitterRoadRace

What a great idea for a virtual worldwide 5K!  Run it at your own course, pace, time, leasure!

Here is my #TwitterRoadRace experience.

Printed my own Race Bib.  Thanks to @hellomisspotter

@distance66
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mansfield's beautiful Town Park, the start of my .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Town Park and Rose Park are connected by Walnut Creek Linear Trail.  This is the course for Mansfields Lean, Clean, and Green 5K in September.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jeffries Crossing is after Linear Trail has crossed Walnut Creek Drive. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
McKnight Park is just across HWY 287 and for now as far as the Linear Trail goes.  This was about 1.8 miles.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A great view from the high point of Linear Trail (on way back)
 
Keep Mansfield Beautiful! #76063
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wildflower area at the end of my 5K.
 
Wish I could share the sound with this one.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A few pictures to finish off my #TwitterRoadRace morning.
#TwitterRoadRace done 00:25:25
 
Thank you Doug Cassaro (@seedouglasrun) for the fun idea.

1 comment:

  1. I was sad that I couldn't wear a bib...but it would have soaked through in 5 seconds. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete