Wednesday, March 26, 2014

26 Days Till Boston: WAW

We have 26 Days Till The Boston Marathon and Wednesday is Wicked Amazing Wednesday!!

The person who is responsible for me being a runner is today's WAW!!!

Meet Martha Freitas.


Martha and has run over 20 Half Marathons and inspired countless friends, family, and co-workers to get up and be active.  

Martha helped develop great Store Team Building Activities at Kroger like "I Can Do That Walking Challenge" and "I Can Do That Weight Challenge".  She has helped many people take charge and control of their health and fitness.

Martha has helped me with Race Strategy, Fueling Strategy, Gear Choice, Encouragement, and many other areas related to running and fitness.  She made me feel comfortable with running my first Half Marathon at Rock and Roll Dallas 2011 and first Marathon at Dallas White Rock in December later that year.

Thank you Martha for making a difference in my life and helping me be ALL IN FOR BOSTON 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment