Saturday, March 22, 2014

30 Days Till Boston

Many things to start planning for and thinking about in the next 4 weeks.

What do I want to bring to Hopkinton?  Will I need to buy a fanny pack to bring stuff with me or will I just travel with less?

Do I need some new "throw away clothes" to keep me warm and then donate or do I wing it with my current gear?

Since my training was interrupted this year, do I "just finish" and live tweet the whole experience or get after it and make it really hurt?

I do know that I want to come home with a few more memories this year and am happy Kathy and I have an extra day planned.  What do we do with our extra time?  There is still so much to see in and around The Back Bay Area.



We could always go to Fenway.  It would be great to see the Sox put one on the Yankees on Tuesday!



All in for Boston 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment