Wednesday, March 19, 2014

33 Days Till Boston: WAW

It is Wicked Amazing Wednesday!

The amazing person today is Chris Medley.  Chris is a friend.  He is a father.  He is a husband.  He is a strong Christian man who loves the Lord.  Chris is a runner, a cyclist, a swimmer, an outdoors man, and a traveler.  Chris is a Marathon Runner and Chris IS AN IRON MAN!

2009 IM Arizona
Chris has been at both of my Boston Qualifying Marathons.  He was integral in my training, planning, running, race day nutrition/ hydration and encouragement.  Chris gives unselfishly of himself and has helped me reach my goal.

One day I will run a marathon with Chris and it will be glorious.



Thank you Chris for helping me be All in for Boston 2014!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind words! It has been so much following your successes and trying to help a little along the way. It is a great hope of mine to run a marathon with you too. Maybe you can help me get qualified and we can run the Boston together.

    ReplyDelete